All deliveries must be checked before they are signed for. Any deliveries that are signed as unchecked cannot be accepted as damaged or faulty. If a delivery arrives that looks damaged, please take a photo and let our Team know immediately. All deliveries are to ground floor pavement level only.
On receipt of goods you have 7 days to report faulty, damaged or unsuitable items. Please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01274 710610.
Any non-faulty items must be returned in their original packing and in a re-saleable condition.
Once the items have been returned to us and inspected, we will either issue you with a replacement item or credit your invoice account or refund as per original payment method.
Non-damage returns are subject to a chargeable collection fee.
When an item is faulty we reserve the right to repair or replace the item. If this is not possible a credit may be issued.
Payment is required in advance of shipment unless you are an account customer.
Prices quoted will generally be valid until 31st August of each year. However, we reserve the right to amend if required.
Delivery charges are stated for UK mainland shipments only. Please contact the Team on the above number for international shipment freight costs. This covers some remoter parts of the UK mainland and includes Channel Islands, Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and other islands.
Prices quoted exclude VAT. This will be charged as applicable and will be seen on all invoices.
All goods will remain the property of Leading Children Imagine until paid for in full.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Our business commitment is to deliver within 3 weeks.
Orders over £200 (ex VAT) – Free Delivery.
Orders under £200 (ex VAT) – standard fee: £6.55 (+VAT)
Orders with heavy/bulky products weighing over 10kg will be subject to a one-off £17.95 (+VAT) carrier surcharge.
All deliveries are to ground floor pavement level only.
Amendments or cancellations will only be accepted in writing by email to email@example.com or by calling us on 01274 398235 quoting your order reference providing the goods have not yet been dispatched. You can cancel an order from the moment you place an order and up until seven working days after you have received your goods.
Our products are intended for use with children over the age of 3 and under adult supervision. It is the duty and responsibility of the buyer or setting to conduct a suitable Risk Assessment for the use of resources . We would assume that when the resources are being used, the following are established:
- Systems and procedures are in place to ensure that any worn or damaged resources, and any that may present a hazard, are removed, repaired or replaced.
- Systems and procedures are in place to regularly monitor the condition of the environment.
- All resources are for use in managed educational environments (including day-care settings) only; they are not for home use.
- Behaviour is monitored and responded to in accordance with the setting’s policy for behaviour management and Ofsted guidance and expectations.
- Staffing levels meet expected requirements for the setting and age/needs of children.
- Schools and settings select resources that are age, stage and developmentally appropriate for the children who will access them and the environment in which they are to be used.
- Children’s use of resources is monitored and responded to appropriately.
- Children are supported by qualified practitioners/suitable adults when accessing resources.
- Suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments are carried out for the use of resources, indoors or outdoors, in accordance with EYFS and Health & Safety requirements. Young children and children with specific needs must be supported appropriately.